Code de demande: 278060 Chez Bell, on ne se contente pas de construire des réseaux de calibre mondial, d’élaborer des services novateurs et de créer du contenu pour des médias multiplateformes : on transforme la façon dont
Code de demande: 277167 Chez Bell, on ne se contente pas de construire des réseaux de calibre mondial, d’élaborer des services novateurs et de créer du contenu pour des médias multiplateformes : on transforme la façon dont
Code de demande: 275911 Chez Bell, on ne se contente pas de construire des réseaux de calibre mondial, d’élaborer des services novateurs et de créer du contenu pour des médias multiplateformes : on transforme la façon dont
The Education Quality and Accountability Office (EQAO) is an arm's length government agency that contributes to the quality and accountability of Ontario's publicly funded education system for K-12 and post-secondary institutions. As an evidence-based research-informed organization, EQAO is focused on empowering educators, parents/guardians, stakeholders, policy-makers and the public at large with the insights and information needed to support student learning and improve student outcomes.
EQAO is modernizing Ontario's approach to large-scale assessment. The agency creates and delivers engaging and relevant assessments for students that lead to further insights into their learning. This transformation is part of an exciting mandate to contribute to the continuous improvement of Ontario's publicly funded education system.
EQAO is dedicated to building a strong team to provide financial, analytical and controllership services to support business units with respect to the development and delivery of the agency's assessment program. With this focus, EQAO is looking for an experienced professional to provide accounts payable analysis, reconciliation and processing services.
What can I expect to do in this role?
• review invoices and expense statements for accuracy and compliance with contracts, agreements and other source documents
• investigate and resolve invoice errors and discrepancies
• process invoices for payment
• maintain computerized and hardcopy accounts payable files
• prepare payment summaries
• provide information services to EQAO staff and contractors on accounts payable processes and procedures
How do I qualify?
Financial and Accounting Knowledge and Experience:
• knowledge and skill in accounting systems and financial administrative procedures and processes
• demonstrated knowledge of accounting software (e.g. Great Plains)
• demonstrated ability to interpret and apply accounting policies, guidelines and standards
Reasoning, Analytical and Arithmetic Skills:
• review invoices/statements, and identify errors and/or discrepancies
• determine the appropriate solution to a problem and follow up, as required, to implement a solution
• apply arithmetic skills to check the accuracy of invoices, process invoices, and maintain accounts payable records
• proven ability to establish own priorities and meet tight deadlines
• experience in a high-volume financial processing environment
Communication and Interpersonal Skills:
• verbal and written communication and customer service skills to respond to inquiries and explain information clearly
• proven ability to work effectively on a team
• proven ability to prepare accounting reports and spreadsheets
• high level of experience using spreadsheet and database software applications to sort, track and manipulate numerical data
Salary Range: $25.38 - $29.58 Per Hour
Please apply online, only, by Tuesday, February 2, 2021, by visiting www.ontario.ca/careers and entering Job ID 159239 in the Job ID search field. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario's Human Rights Code.